Friday, November 6th
What to wear on Wacky Wear Day?
- Combine bizarre combinations of tops and bottoms. There can be casual tops with formal bottoms or formal tops with casual bottoms.
- Fusion themes are great for mismatch day. You can join eastern and western clothing. Or Chinese kimono with a jacket and pants.
- Wear loads of accessories that have no relevance to your dress. You can take an umbrella. A Japanese fan, carry a ladies’ purse or wear devil’s ears on your head.
- You can combine your sleepwear with normal clothes for a completely mismatched look.
- You can also combine guy clothing with girls’ clothing to get a new look.
- Be creative and Have Fun.