The four (4) W’s for safety
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Watch your distance (stay more than 6 feet from others).
- Wait to gather. Keep only one household in that if they do not live with you, then they are not in your household.
5TH – MIDDLE SCHOOL VIRTUAL FAMILY LIFE CLASSES
• 5th grade (Anatomy/ Puberty) 2- 1 hr presentations
• 6th grade (Puberty review & Anonymous Questions) 2- 1 hr presentations
• 7th grade (Anatomy Review & Sexuality; Healthy Relationships; Intro to Safer Sex & Anonymous Questions) 3- 1 hr presentations
• 8th grade (Sexuality & Gender Stereotypes; Consent; STI and Pregnancy prevention; Anonymous Questions) 4- 1 hr presentations.
MONTICELLO ACADEMY ROBOTICS TEAM
Coach – Ms. Ling Lam
The distress of the COVID-19 pandemic has created a profound effect on our daily life. It certainly forced us to quickly adopt different ways of learning, teaching and connecting. While this crisis has brought unprecedented challenges, with the continuous support from parents and administrators, juggling from daily distance learning schedule to weekly in-person practice, this semester has shone a light on the power of our creativity and collaboration. Three of the Monticello Academy Robotics Teams will demonstrate resiliency, persistence, and flexibility by participating in the upcoming virtual robotics qualifying tournament, hosted by Google on Saturday, January 30 from 8:00AM 5:00PM. Go Mustangs and good luck!!!